Forcing Alien Missions

I'm attempting to specifically force more battleship terror missions for a little experiment I'm trying. I set terror missions once per wave as "false", changed the cooldown from 14 days to zero, jacked the AM_terror battleship value up to 2000 and all other terror UFOs to 0, but still in four waves no more battleship terror missions. Can anybody tell me what else I need to do...?

Wait until the aliens start sending UFOs capable of performing terror missions, maybe?

Set up battleships so they can be spawned since the beginning of the game and test on a new save.

IIRC it was more complicated to change the config on a running save than on a new one.

Edited by Gurbo

I'm attempting to specifically force more battleship terror missions for a little experiment I'm trying. I set terror missions once per wave as "false", changed the cooldown from 14 days to zero, jacked the AM_terror battleship value up to 2000 and all other terror UFOs to 0, but still in four waves no more battleship terror missions. Can anybody tell me what else I need to do...?

Can you clarify what you've done with the battleship chance? It sounds maybe like you've increased the chance of a battleship appearing for a terror mission but not the chance of a terror mission actually spawning, possibly. Might be that I've misunderstood what you've done, though.