[X1.08 + X:CE 0.25HF] Xenophobia - an addon mod for XNT

*Update* The game only crashes when I autoresolve the air combat against 3 fighters/heavy fighters/ or interceptors. if I actually control the fight myself, it does not crash when I beat them.

**Update 2** It also crashes with Bomber & 2 Fighters. All others seem to work fine.

I have the same problem.

Slayer take a look at this save. I'm crashing every time I engage a squadron of 3 fighters/interceptors. I've run it a couple hundred times in different scenarios, nothing seems to get me past them.

*Update* The game only crashes when I auto resolve the air combat against 3 fighters/heavy fighters/ or interceptors. if I actually control the fight myself, it does not crash when I beat them.

**Update 2** It also crashes with Bomber & 2 Fighters. All others seem to work fine.

***Update 3*** I just found out that if the Bomber is alone it does not crash, only when there is a Bomber & 2 Fighters, or 3 Fighters/Heavy/Interceptor does it crash on me if I auto resolve and win.

On the Base Upgrade Research bug, I've tried unlocking everything else including Quantum etc before I finish research on Base Upgrade. Not sure why its not letting me click etc when upgrade is complete. I have even tried having it not show anything on the Xenopedia, then it lets me click off but then crashes.

Edited by Ragefury

Crashing with multiple aircraft:

This is a known bug with the Community Edition EXE. 0.25HF. Not anything in my mod files and nothing that I can solve. I've had this issue too and if you read the CE 025 thread you'd see we're all waiting a fix for this. The main developer, Solver is on vacation, so it may be some time.

M240 and M56 is not available in the equipment window

M56 can produce but under armor / ammunition !

M240 can properly produce but unfortunately not equip because not available

Fixed in v 1.1.7, next update. Sorry about that.

Edited by Slayerjerman

***Update 3*** I just found out that if the Bomber is alone it does not crash, only when there is a Bomber & 2 Fighters, or 3 Fighters/Heavy/Interceptor does it crash on me if I auto resolve and win.

On the Base Upgrade Research bug, I've tried unlocking everything else including Quantum etc before I finish research on Base Upgrade. Not sure why its not letting me click etc when upgrade is complete. I have even tried having it not show anything on the Xenopedia, then it lets me click off but then crashes.

I checked further into the Base Upgrade thing, if I delete:

SetCurrentLaboratoryLevel(1);

SetCurrentWorkshopLevel(1);

from the researches file, then it successfully completes the research, but then I can either build Regular or Upgraded (with upgraded not having room for Scientists/Engineers)

I checked further into the Base Upgrade thing, if I delete:

SetCurrentLaboratoryLevel(1);

SetCurrentWorkshopLevel(1);

from the researches file, then it successfully completes the research, but then I can either build Regular or Upgraded (with upgraded not having room for Scientists/Engineers)

Its the new way that the CE 025 feature for new base buildings works. They changed the way base upgrades from research works. I'll look into making sure that my researches has the proper data from the CE025 researches. Could be that I missed something. Or its a CE 025 bug maybe....

Its the new way that the CE 025 feature for new base buildings works. They changed the way base upgrades from research works. I'll look into making sure that my researches has the proper data from the CE025 researches. Could be that I missed something. Or its a CE 025 bug maybe....

Ok here is the save file, choose Base Upgrade and it completes but then you can't click to exit the Xenopedia, if you hit ESC it goes away but then you're stuck at the Go To Base popup and clicking doesn't do anything.

[ATTACH]5065[/ATTACH]

During.sav

During.sav

Ok here is the save file, choose Base Upgrade and it completes but then you can't click to exit the Xenopedia, if you hit ESC it goes away but then you're stuck at the Go To Base popup and clicking doesn't do anything.

[ATTACH]5065[/ATTACH]

Save file does me no good. I have altered files and wont be able to use it. I'll just have to check it with a fresh game.

I have the exact same problem.

I just don't use base upgrade, and I delete air superiority missions whenever fighters spawn.

I'm just going to improve the value of the regular buildings and 0% chance air superiority missions for now.

Last part doesn't work that way ....even if you set to 0% there still will be a chance of air superiority missions,just saying.

Edited by Sentelin

Last part doesn't work that way ....even if you set to 0% there still will be a chance of air superiority missions,just saying.

I changed the research value to 1.5 in buildings file but nothing changes in game? Is there another file to modify as well?

Slayer u promised to fix that bug with 0/100 shields making them useless :mad: ... Installed 5.31 XNT(shud be same as 5.3?)

First of all, it is a very minor bug. No need to blow it out of proportion and make it sound like it breaks the game. It does not make "shields useless", so... All you need to do is put a wrench/repair kit item into your inventory and reload the shield in your primary hand slot the first time you enter combat. It works fully after that and auto-refills after combat to full (unless you take the shield off, in which case you need to reload it again next time also).

Secondly, I already explained that the fix for this is to move the shields into the "melee" category so the shield can auto-fill the correct ammo type when equipped from the base screen, but I am NOT going to do that because they will clutter up the already full melee list. You can simply grab a wrench from the melee category from any other item and put it in your inventory, its not a big deal.

Lastly, Files are for XNT 5.3, not XNT 5.31.... If you use 5.31 you're gonna cause other issues. I am going to be releasing an update for v109, CE026 and XNT 5.31 later this week.

Well yeah i had in mind that wrech cud work ^^ ... just when carrying 2-3 shields can weight quite alot... by the way is carrying 2-3 shields makes sense if it is as it is now? Or better just use alot of repair/wrenches + 1 shield ? now when i come to think of it *__* ... and im not sure i found(or cud miss 5.3 =_= well i guess gonna have to try it with 5.31... ill tell if encounter any bug-issues ;o

CE v 026 fixes this issue. BTW. I need to update all my files to support v109 + CE 026. This may take some time.

I just beat the vanilla game a week ago and have been wanting to try this mod ever since, but as Xenonauts is played in a long session, I'd rather make sure the mod I install is fully operational, so I've been sitting here waiting really excited for this new version to come out.

Really looking forward to the next update! :rolleyes:

most of all the newly added stuff has no tool-tip to let you know what its specs are, is that normal? trying to compare weather to built this shield or that rifle is hard going.

Its on purpose. Writing those descriptions takes ALOT of time and I'd rather spend that time making the mod bug free or adding content. So we dont include those long winded descriptions for the new stuff.

If you really want to compare weapon stats, open the weapons_gc.xml and look at the code itself.

Some day in the distant and unforseen future, I might add some of this info.

By the way metal storm and multi ammo Weaps dont have any stats or describe =( how can i know how good they are? Is there any other weaps without describe(stats?) is there some table online or file in game i can look to know their stats?