[v22.6 Exp. - GC] Vanishing Bullets?

I'm getting an issue where sometimes shooting doesn't produce any bullets. Haven't spotted any pattern to it; it's just sometimes when you shoot there's no shot (there's the animation and everything, just no projectile).

I was wondering whether bullets were just hitting props or something and I wasn't noticing. But it happened to the alien in the picture below, who fired a shot off to the left hand side of the screen but there wasn't actually a shot:

2014-05-02_00007.jpg

2014-05-02_00007.jpg

2014-05-02_00007.thumb.jpg.aa160e9aa4578

I've had it too. Also, not sure if related, but I've seen clean, no cover long range shots where bullet hits the adjacent tile from the shooter. I'm pretty sure that shouldn't happen even from those not so accurate rookies. :P

Edited by Skitso

I've had it too. Also, not sure if related, but I've seen clean, no cover long range shots where bullet hits the adjacent tile from the shooter. I'm pretty sure that shouldn't happen even from those not so accurate rookies. :P

To follow up on this, I've noticed a lot of bullets hitting the floor, more than I ever remember being the case. Indeed, I'm fairly certain I saw a bullet hit the floor of the *shooter's* tile when an alien took a shot at one of my soldiers a good 10-15 tiles away.