[V12] Duplicate troops in the chinook

So my squad just returned from completing a terror mission and I noticed that all the soldiers were listed as unassigned in the soldier menu so I start putting them back on the chinook but then after 4 soldiers it became full. I couldn't add any more troops. There wasn't any vehicles in this base so there's no way it was out of space so when I look in the transport layout screen I see the original crew plus the duplicates I just added.

You can see in the screenshot the solider icons have numbers 1-8 with some duplicates. I attempt to move on the icons and then the game crashed.

The screenshot is all white because it crashed before I took a screenshot windows fades out screens after a crash.

crash.jpg

crash.jpg

crash.thumb.jpg.384a7516fd53d092ae60d5d3

[ATTACH]1302[/ATTACH]

Okay so in my 2nd base if you click on the vehicle tab and then the transport tab you can see that my chinook has no people in the layout and all the people in the bottom bar have number 0 next to them. This crew did a terror mission and then returned to base and was like that. Not sure what causes it.

2012-06-24_21.13.11.sav.zip

2012-06-24_21.13.11.sav.zip

So I sold the old chinook and bought a new one but now this new chinook is unable to land at any crash site/terror mission, they just over over the target till it disappears and then heads back. I'm also not sure how to fire soldiers so now I've got a bunch of useless bugged soldiers.