[v1.03 Ground Combat] Switching to medkit, reserved TUs

If you have reserved TUs on the slider, switching to a medkit will keep the reserve limit and not allow you to heal a soldier beyond a certain point, the message will pop up "TUs reserved for ____ shot". You cannot undo the TU reserve without switching back to the weapon.

Easily replicatable.

A minor bug I have noticed involves reserving TU for an aimed shot and then switching to another weapon. This keeps the reserved TU but if I equip a stun baton I have to go back and click none to release the TU. Furthermore, I have been able to distance hit aliens with the stun baton (as in swing and hit aliens 6 tiles away in my line of sight) after reserving TU with a precision rifle. I will experiment when other combinations when I have the time.

*Edit* Quick Follow up: I have been able to reproduce the bug following these steps.

Start turn fresh with gun equipped and full TU.

Reserve TU for some type of shot.

Swap weapon with stun baton.

Attack and alien within line of sight a distance away.

The soldier will charge to the alien and stop when it hits the reserve TU.

The soldier will then distance stun baton the alien.

As far as the medkit glitch legit found, I've found that it doesn't stop you from healing beyond your reserves - but it does limit you to healing 1 HP for 1 TU. You can do this over and over until the reserves drain down to nothing.