Where can I change the number of soldiers offered for hire?

Right now it is 12. And unless I am missing something, you need to hire a few soldiers for the list of potential recruits to refresh with new ones. I want the potential hire soldier list to have 20 or 30 soldiers offered, where can I do this if possible?? Thanks

Edited by superman81906

I think scripts/soldierpool is the relevant file.

However, I'd be surprised if it was possible, at least easily possible, as you'd need to make UI adjustments as well to allow more than 10 soldiers to be displayed. I don't know if you'd be able to add in a scroll bar or anything to facilitate that. I've never tried, so it might be; just wanted to warn you that it might be more complicated than simply tweaking a number.

Yes, I just looked at this in the section you suggested. And I think you may be right. It is not important enough for me to make all those changes. I was thinking of just starting the game with 15 or 20 soldiers at my first base and that will give me a better initial selection and I can go from there. Thank you for your fast reply.

Maybe this is better anyway. Not having 100 soldiers to choose from makes ones with great stats that much more special.