[v22e7 Ground Combat] Unarmed Soldiers going Berzerk don't lose TU

I've found that if a soldier is not armed with a gun when going Berzerk they don't do anything, so they don't use TU and you'll be able to use them normally during your turn.

I was having trouble clearing a corvette because the Caesan Officer on it was causing my men to go berzerk constantly. I noticed that if they were holding a stun baton or grenade while berzerk they won't do anything with it, so I figured I'd just have my soldiers drop their guns on the ground at the end of the turn and then pick them back up at the beginning of my next one to see if that would stop them from slaughtering one another. It works wonderfully, dropping what's in their hands is free so even if they've hit 0 TU through actions or panic they can still do it, they don't kill each other, and all I lose is the 12 TU required to pick up an item off the ground. Then I began to notice that the ones going berzerk weren't losing any TU like they would if they'd panicked and I'd be able to command them normally during my turn.

I'm pretty sure this is not intended, though given the current OPness of the psi powers it does help to have an advantage like this. I'm also not sure if it's intended that soldiers won't throw grenades they have in hand or use the stun baton either...though I can say I'm quite glad for that part and would prefer it not change :)