[e22.5 hf - GC] TUs dislpay as 100/10

I'm running v21, so this may not apply, but for my best troops that have the 101 cap for TU's it shows it fine. Could it just be an aspect ratio issue?

101 is physically smaller than 100 due to the width of the font so maybe that does fit when 100 doesn't.

Also now looking at the screenshot I noticed that morale is shown 99+, perhaps it could also show as 100 to even out the visuals.

Morale can go higher than 100 so it would still be unbalanced.

It may also be difficult to fit some of the higher numbers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3460[/ATTACH]

Here's the savegame for it:

[ATTACH]3461[/ATTACH]

Although playing only [V21 steam] where the values sometimes be at 99 or 101 and I haven't seen this, did you see that the green slider changes its left startpoint when TUs are spent?

To be more clear: In that image the left end of the green is "more left" than red and blue. When the soldier walks and the green is decrasing from the right side, this left end position makes slight right-left motions.

I don't know if this is related to the value calculation in some way and might help finding the error.

If not, forget it. And then there is nothing to fix, cause it is only a tiny tiny bug.