V22.5 Shields should do more shielding

My standard technique for breaching UFOs is to have a pair of shield troopers open the door and lob grenades in an effort to suppress the enemies inside and to draw fire and soak up a few shots in the face.

That said, in my current run I am currently running 2 shield troops lost to reaction fire and 2 troops standing behind the shield troops lost to reaction fire at a shield troop. This include one lost 3 2 of 3 shots whiffing the shield trooper standing in front of him.

I would recommend (if it is possible at this stage) that shield troops have a higher block % than other troops, hopefully like 75% instead of 45%, even if it means they die a bit more frequently, as I've always interpreted they job assignment as "get shot in the face so others don't have to".

That percentage should be dependent upon the angle of the shot too. If it is coming from straight on, the shield should essentially serve as a very high cover (75% block or higher for soldiers behind the shield trooper in my opinion), especially when crouched behind it in a doorway. However, from the side it shouldn't really offer any more protection than some guy just standing there as the protective facing is parallel and not perpendicular to the incoming fire.