[v9.0 ground combat] soldier moving animation bug

When moving soldiers to selected location i only hear footstep sound, but soldiers sprites stay still. after double tapping mouse, the moving animation starts. Also sometimes this frozing happens when they need turn to diffrend direction while moving. Vehicle animation works fine (since it doesnt have driving animations?)

Also when i choose soldiers to kneel they stay up, but after i choose another soldier, kneeling animation starts afterwards.

altough these minor bugs, still playable tho :) ...

It's not really a bug I guess. We have a new feature for combat lagg, but it's not final tough.

In older builds, you could observe lagg, when soldiers or aliens were playing new animations (eg: You've started a ground combat, and you shot with your soldier, it caused lagg). Now if your soldier is playing a new animation, the game will stop for a second until it loads the animation. It stops the lagg, but makes the game a bit slower.

Tried jumping a fence on the new farm map, with a solider equipped with a heavy machine gun and combat armour. He got stuck and couldn't be used for the rest of the mission.

On the old map I crouched the same heavy gunner close to a building (see picture) he could sped ap for firing but nothing happened. He then couldn't move and I think 3 turns later he stood up and turned to face the wall behind him. He then stayed like that for the rest of the mission.

Gunner stuck.jpg

Gunner stuck.jpg

577e7c844e0e6_Gunnerstuck.jpg.56d243a4af