Problems with AlienBase_medium_Andeon

This is my second playthrough. During my previous game, i got in November a small caesan base, attacked it and got "base report" xenopedia entry and unlocked "alien comms" and "base upgrade" researches.

This time i got a very late - January - medium andron base, attacked it, but unlocked only "alien comms" research There is no "alien base analysis report" and no "base upgrade" research. I don't use explosives and hasn't damaged anything except occasional small cover.

Any help?

Obligatory save - this is before killing last two andron soldiers

[ATTACH]3072[/ATTACH]

I've noticed that small bases have alienbase core objects, while larger bases lack it. Could be the reason?

AB_1_final.sav

AB_1_final.sav

Edited by Beltorn

Hmm, I just assaulted my first base myself, a medium Caesan one, and only got the alien comms, too. Of course I didn't realize there's supposed to be other research available there, so I just assumed that was all I'm supposed to get! It could be as you say; that the researchables available depend on the rooms actually present. Which probably shouldn't be the case if one of them is a general analysis of the base's structure. Guess I have to go and grab another one.