Bigger trade off vs. using alien weapons and auto loot feature optional

So, I got desperate during a UFO raid when my last couple of soldiers fled so I grabbed a plasma rifle off of a dead guard and proceeded to snipe everything that ever lived. It seems it only has an accuracy penalty on movement which is odd. If this is intentional then the trade off needs to be more severe because as it stands there is no point in not using alien plasma weapons. Also, I think that when the player starts making human plasma weapons the ammo should cost something to make looting alien bodies for power cells worth it, maybe make the power cells cross compatible or 'convertible' with human plasma weapons or at very least make an option for auto sell to be turned off.;)

Edited by Nick7532
Forgot to add some things to it.

Ooh, I just noticed something cool. So, the next mission I did after this one was done immediately before Charlie even came back to base and everyone still have the same ammo and equipment from the previous engagement. I just love little things like that so much :D