[20.SC5 Geoscape] Time does not advance

I've encountered a weird one right now:

I finished a mission (Scout UFO, industrial tile set), and afterwards the time just stops. Don't get me wrong, the game does not crash, I can still enter my base, start or stop production in the workshop, spend money, build structures in my base, equip my soldiers, give orders to my interceptors or dropship. The only thing that is weird is that the time is stopped completely.

I can click the symbols for faster advancement (keyboard shortcuts (1 to 4 and space) work too), the right symbol gets highlighted in yellow, but the time simply stops.

I can provide a savegame if needed, and I would be unbelievably grateful if someone has an idea to resolve this, it's 5 am and I can't sleep ;)

I've encountered a weird one right now:

I finished a mission (Scout UFO, industrial tile set), and afterwards the time just stops. Don't get me wrong, the game does not crash, I can still enter my base, start or stop production in the workshop, spend money, build structures in my base, equip my soldiers, give orders to my interceptors or dropship. The only thing that is weird is that the time is stopped completely.

I can click the symbols for faster advancement (keyboard shortcuts (1 to 4 and space) work too), the right symbol gets highlighted in yellow, but the time simply stops.

I can provide a savegame if needed, and I would be unbelievably grateful if someone has an idea to resolve this, it's 5 am and I can't sleep ;)

Save, exit, restart, load?

Yea, excessive is definately the word I'd use, but I was bored, alone in the hospital over christmas with nothing else to do, so I was very motivated to fix the problem ;)

Yes, I was able to load the save. I have no idea what got screwed up, or how, but after reinstalling everything worked fine.