[v20.1 Stable Build - Geoscape] Crash sites not showing up.

Didn't know how to explain it better title wise. To be specific, when a nation contacts you about a crash site, the kind that you didn't shoot down, and asks you to dispatch a team. While I can choose a Troop Transport and it automatically goes to where the crash site is supposed to be, the crash site doesn't actually show up on the Geoscape. The Charlie will go to where it supposedly is, but it just hovers in spot and doesn't do anything.

When I call it back, the message will pop up again, asking me to dispatch a team, and again it didn't show up and the Charlie just hovered in place, the same spot as the last time.

Eventually I just started clicking cancel repeatedly in order to ignore it. I then noticed my projected funding forecast was at -$135,000, so each cancel or call back may impact relations with that country, since I was only 10 days into the first month, and there hadn't been many UFO's.

I just tried going back to see if that funding loss was all in the country with the missing crash site, but as soon as I hit resume, it crashes to the desktop. That particular save was before the missing crash site 'event', and there were no other auto-saves to load from yet.

Now I have this problem in a new game I started with SC1. November starts fine. Then about the 6th, I start seeing hits to my income while not seeing any UFOs. If I save the game during the month, that save won't load, but the autosave from 11/1 still will. Since I wasn't shooting down the UFOs I couldn't see, an alien base appeared right next to my main base. I dispatched Charlie to attack it, it reached the site and hovered until it was "shot down".

edit:

I'm also seeing the "nation asks for air help" but nothing to dispatch interceptors on, and "local forces shoot down alien ship" but no crash site appears. Verifying hasn't helped, changing resolution hasn't helped.

I'm getting this as well. In november there are lots of little notifications such as "ufo sighting" etc that appear on the geoscape but no ufos detected on radar. As a consequence, funding starts to plumpet because I haven't been shooting down the ufos I couldn't see.

Also I got an aerial terror mission in Santiago Chili, but the red blip for a terror mission did not appear and when I sent charlie to santiago nothing happened. Then I get told I failed to turn up. More funding loss.