Battle Rifles and Dread V19

Dread: I'm almost certain this has been brought up before, but dread that affects pretty much everyone all the time makes me 'dread' doing base assaults for all the wrong reasons, especially with all those tedious pop ups you can't click through. The range of it should either be _much_ smaller, or it should only affect those with LoS to the Praetor.

Both me and the Xenonauts streamer I follow cannot stand it. It is impossible to describe in words how utterly annoying this is.

Battle Rifles: Deals so much damage and has so much penetration it makes all armour but the Predator (and arguably the Sentinel due only to its flight capabilities) essentially pointless; it is a quantum leap up from the standard plasma weaponry, handily outperforming even the plasma sniper rifle on a per shot basis. Even Predator clad units with high Resilience can get one shot by this weapon while getting two shot is about guaranteed.

The balance should be similar to Plasma Rifles vs Wolf Armour when it comes to Predator Armour, and Plasma Rifles vs Jackal Armour when it comes to everything else that's Wolf tier or better. As is, this weapon is ridiculous, especially since it's such a huge and abrupt increase in lethality.

Edited by Surrealistik