[V20B5] Building Screen + Fontsize (old problem) + aspect ratio (old problem)

Hello I´m playing with 1280x1024. As I cannot choose a bigger resolution because of my monitor i can not say if it is a problem only with my resolution.

1. The whole game seems to be made for widescreen. So far i have no problem with this but it leads to an ugly streched screen on my 5:4 monitor. I would rather see black bars over and under the game than this.

2. In the Building Screen as you can see in my Pic3 all the Buildings have been shrinked and dont match the grid anymore.

3. I love this game but I never played a game before that had such small fontsizes. I marked the smallest text on my 4 pictures.

For understanding:

green means to be able to read for a long time without stressing the eyes THIS should be the smallest used fontsize.

yellow means this is hard to read and tires the eyes which means it should be changed to a bigger fontsize.

red means it is unbearable an it hurts my eyes if I try to read it. This has to be changed.

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Besides thank you very much for this otherwise very good game ;)

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic2.thumb.jpg.4082bf07b5dfc7fc34988120d

Pic1.thumb.jpg.c13117c5b46a98d6bc0f123a6

Pic3.jpg.e03427f01cf08b45d65519141a26ca7

Pic4.thumb.jpg.a9182a2ba98e38b967efb5a38

Edited by Malthus