[V20 Ex2]UI problems on Geoscape

Three incidents where UI got messed up

1) Mouse click is "off". I have to click about 5 pixels below elements for them to register click. Running 1920x1080 px resolution full screen on Monitor 1 (of 2)

2)At some point in my game, when I had completed a mission the Geo Scape UI stopped accepting my mouse clicks on the station icons at the top. I could not get the mouse hover highlight to activate, nor could I manage to click and open the screen.

I was still able to click on cities on the map and access my bases that way.

3) After I resumed a game during a mission, once I completed the mission and returned to the Geoscape I then had problems during interception.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191856566

The image linked here shows the lab screen being shown on top of the Interception screen. I was able to hit space and I could hear the intercept mission playing back. But as the Lab screen was in the way I was unable to click icons and eventually my missile less foxtrot was shot down.

Edited by pistolhamster
(Edit: Updated uri to screenshot of lab screen on top of intercept screen)

Not my submission, but I also noticed that the hitboxes were generally a bit lower than I expected them to be. I didn't have to click below anything (that I remember), but I could click slightly below and have the event register, whereas I couldn't click the top.

1920x1200 for me.

I can't cite any specific examples, but it was widespread enough that I more or less got used to clicking the lower edge of everything after the first day and then stopped noticing it.

For 1) I noticed that it was arrows and drop downs on the science screen and Engineer screen and Armory screen:

Arrows to change number of scientist or engineers on a project

Dropdown to swich a trooper from Unassigned to Condor-1

Main Geoscape UI buttons seemed to operate correctly. I will test it more thoroughly when I get home again to see if it is indeed so and take pictures of affected buttons.

Damn I cant repro this consistently. Started a new game. It was there. Took screenies with Steam's F12 button. Alas, it doesn't capture mouse :( Quit and tried again but this time the GUI is just fine :(

Will try some more