stable 19v. Savegames alwazs get lost

Hi Guys.

I had styart to play the stable 19 on irenman. the problem is, that if I get out from game, game is automate save.All normal...but if I came next day again to play my save game disappears again....Whats going on and what can I do.

And pleas do not tel;l me, its because steam had update somethings...IT HAS NOT! I am just last muck savegame always on next day. Thats the point. Pleas help!!!

@Max_Caine

yes the savegames are at Documents folder. all my savegames!! also this kind of savegames which I have lost because xenonauts was updatet ( but this is normal). But there are also this one autosavegame from yesterday, which I have lost, which is NOT normal. What can I do???

First of all, calm down.

Calm down.

Caaaaaaallllllmmmmm doooooooowwwwwnnnnn.

Try playing some

Cuddle a puppy or a kitten.

Take a moment to look at the blue sky.

Feeling calm?

Okay, so I'm going to ask more questions, because I honestly don't quite understand what you mean by "lost".

1) Do you have any savegames in the Xenonauts savegame folder from your current game. I.E. do you have any savegames from the game you are playing where you keep "losing" savegames?

2) Is the only place you "loose" a savegame when you start the game itself. This is very important. Does the savegame not appear when you start the game and go to "load game"?

3) The title says "v19 stable". However, the game recently updated to v20 Experimental build 1. I'd like you to check on the launcher and see which version of the game you're playing in the top right hand corner. Does it say v19 stable, or v20 Experimental Build 1?

hahahaha....thanks...Cuddle a puppy or a kitten really helps me.

with "lost" I mean, that in the game itself I dont see my save game anymore. BUUUUT I had check the documents folder and found there all my savegames in the past INCLUDING the actuall savegame which I had lost (from the game itself not from documents folder).

I had check the launcher and I really have the v20 experimental build. think because on steam I have choice this function, that builds will be always updated automatically. But my last "lost" savegame is from 27.10 (on this day I had also start a new game.so its a really fresh savegame) . And I see in this forum that experimental build 20 had been uploaded in 25.10. This means I had start my new game with experimental build 20 i think. ( i just dont have know this).

So I do not must lose it. Its strange...what do you think?

yes, this idea i had also. But I dont think, that it will help me. logacally if i had start to play on 27.10 so i have start to play with build 20 and save in build 20...but i will switch in v 19 and see. But what if i dont find my save game there? What can i do than? Is there maybe also reasons for this problem?

Had change in v19 stable. There are not my save game...its just disappeared. think i wait for a final version and than start to play this game...its a great game..really. But there are no fun with all this bugs and situation like this one with the savegame. so i am chill down,Cuddle a puppy or a kitten and wait for the final version without bugs and other bulshit. Just a normal game which i can play until the end! peace out