[v19 Stable Hotfix] Bizarre overlap of base screen and ground combat screen

So, there was an incident in which, due to horribly perfect timing, I was prompted with the "ordered items arrived at base" and "strike force arrived at crash site" popups on the geoscape, one immediately after the other. I clicked on the ordered items one, hoping to make a few changes to my base before the troops went into battle so I wouldn't forget what it was I wanted to do, but the timing was so perfect that I couldn't interact with my base due to the initiate ground combat popup coming up instantly.

When I did initiate ground combat, the screen somehow glitched to where this happened.

The ground combat mechanics seemed to be working fully, I didn't have the presence of mind at the time to see if I could interact with my base when those screens were visible off the edge of the map though. I figured I should come here and pass along the images, though. I eventually just abandoned the mission, but there were still some slight oddities with the interfaces that made me have to restart the game.