Air combat spice

I keep wishing for this and that for air combat but that is only because I like the concept that much :) Every detail it gets make it that much sweeter and the game more interesting since it takes some pressure off of the ground combat having to deliver almost all the entertainment (Geoscape is there to help out though).

So here are two ideas that may not have been mentioned before:

- Information on system health for planes within combat showing which system has been damaged and level of damage. I am not sure when exactly the gun is unusable and what the yellow marks on the hull actually mean. The information could be visible when hovering over the marked units on the hull display on the right hand side of the screen

- Statistics for each plane visible in the hangar equipment screen on how many UFOs it has shot down per category (maybe some nice icon instead of the name of the category) - This is nothing game play changing but spices up the hangar where 90% of the screen is static and quickly becomes irrelevant/becomes uninteresting even faster then that since weapons are swapped automatically when upgraded, no ammo micro MGMT and all info is visible in Geoscape

Air combat really deserves some love since it is the component that takes the original a step further in the right direction. Similar games failed with this concept but the idea here feels truly like a development of the original concept instead of rethinking it and making it less complex. It feels UFO air combat 2.0 :)