Sign in to follow this  
SnowiiFrog

A few basic guides on Xenonauts

I have have made a few basic guides on Xenonauts, and i will be making quite a few more in the next days but hope you will check em out and comment if there is something i can explain better or is completly lacking in explaining. Also if you have some subjects that you want me to cover feel free to tell me, i will be covering how to train your troop stats and so within the next few days.

Here is a link to the complete guide i have placed on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=183275242

SnowiiFrog out

Seeing as you are posting guides.... I hear tell you can blow up the reactor in a base and just win that way. I have blown up the reactor in the large base, but no win screen popped up. Is there another reactor? Do I need to manually about the mission? Whats to do?

Blow up the reactor, get your troops back to the deployment zone and abort. If the win screen popped out automatically, it'd be almost impossible to fully take a base due to reactors getting blown up by accident!

Blow up the reactor, get your troops back to the deployment zone and abort. If the win screen popped out automatically, it'd be almost impossible to fully take a base due to reactors getting blown up by accident!

Thanks for that!