'UFO Detected' Window

deelad

Hi, I was just wondering if it would be possible to make the 'UFO Detected' Window movable. The Reason being that if you have multiple bases and the UFO is hidden behind the detection window, then you sometimes have to close the window to see which base to launch from before intercepting it. I know this is only very minor but I just figured I'd give it a mention.

Also, is there a way to minimize, move or get rid of the window at the bottom right which tells you the the funding from different countries? Just that currently it blocks about half of Australia. Does this happen to other people or could it just be the resolution I'm using or the size of my monitor?

The bottom-right window is a debug window that can be turned off in gamconfig.xml and won't be in the final game. I should have disabled it in V7.5 but I forgot.

In terms of the UFO detected window, I feel your pain - it is very annoying. We're working on a new GUI concept which you'll hear more about in the next couple of weeks (the title screen in V8 should be the earliest proof of concept of fit) and this should rectify the situation.