A mission against the bugs

I have encountered several bugs/issues during a mission.

An alien landingship lands in the middle east. I send Charlie to intercept.

TURN 1

MY MOVE: Everything starts normal. I detect an alien just outside the dropship. I shoot at it several times including an explosive rocket but cannot kill, so I use smoke grenades for cover. Everything still normal. I end turn.

HM: There is the sound of steps continuing through HM. Since this is my first intact landingship, I presume there are many aliens around.

TURN 2

MY MOVE: The sound of steps from HM never ceased. Although I have not moved yet, there is a continuing sound of steps. Also a bush fire started at the impact zones of both the rocket AND the smoke grenades. As I make my move a second sound of steps begins on top of the original one. Now there are two simultaneous and continuous sound of steps. Moreover when the soldiers move it looks like a slide show. The FPS gets extremely low during moves. The lowest I saw during the mission was 0.11 (zero point eleven). It takes almost 15 secs to complete a long distance move. As I move more soldiers more sounds of steps joins the chorus. Now it sounds like a whole regiment marching. The sound stops when the "slide show" begins and restarts once a move is complete.

HM: The sound of steps continues through HM. Everything processes very slowly. FPS falls below 1 when the alien moves.

The bush fire kept growing for the rest of the mission covering almost half of the map. When a soldier moved into the fire zone s/he made a sound of distress, but THERE IS NO LOSS OF HP despite long term exposure and staying there between the turns. They have wolf-armor. The sounds, except the steps, work fine and do not repeat.

Due to slow processing the whole mission takes very long. I save and when I load back there are no sound of steps. But once I start moving, it starts again and turns back to its intensity before the save after my move.

I am playing the same mission for a total of 5 hours and have not finished, yet. The processing of the moves is extremely slow.

Also, there's a naming convention for bug report thread titles.

[(version) / (bug location)] (brief bug description)

So:

"[v18 Stable / Ground Combat] Footstep sound issue"

or something similar.

If you're using the opt-in "v19 Experimental Build 4" (or simply "v19.4"), then obviously you'd say that instead of "v18 Stable".

If you are on v19, then you'd put the report in the experimental bug report sub-section at the top of the main bug report section.

Thanks! :)