Some suggestions/questions

First of all I want to thank makers of this game!

So, back to my questions. Can someone answer them? Sorry if it was answered earlier, I just didnt find it on forum.

1. Cant find battlefield map. If there is non, any plans to make it in future builds?

2. Are there maps with terrain elevation, same as in X-Com or all maps are flat, same as in JA? Any plans to make

elevated maps if there is non at the moment?

3. Center on soldier on portrait double click.

4. Personal data of renaimed soldier still show old name. Is this works as intended or will be changed later?

---

Sometimes I see random events on GEO map. Ships attacked or people abducted or circles on fields. Can I somehow interact with these events, send soldiers to investigate?

Thanks

1. Cant find battlefield map. If there is non, any plans to make it in future builds?

If you mean the mini-map then no there isn't one. I always thought there was going to be going by the old ground UI, but no signs. Functionally, I've never felt the absence of one in Xenonauts.

2. Are there maps with terrain elevation, same as in X-Com or all maps are flat, same as in JA? Any plans to make elevated maps if there is non at the moment?

Unfortunately, there are no hills/slopes/mountains etc. It's primarily due to some issues with the engine. The devs tried a work around, but there were problems and it's was dropped. There are stairs and elevators though :) I imagine someone will create some step pyramids or something to compensate.

3. Center on soldier on portrait double click.

If it's not there, it should be

4. Personal data of renamed soldier still show old name. Is this works as intended or will be changed later?

Gah forget if it's actually going to get fixed or not. It's certainly known about.

Sometimes I see random events on GEO map. Ships attacked or people abducted or circles on fields. Can I somehow interact with these events, send soldiers to investigate?

They are an indication of alien activity in that region, so they have an effect on the game that way, and you may meet the UFO responsible, but you can't interact with the events themselves.