[bug reporting question] Do you want sprite misalign/visibility etc bug reports?

...or will you handle QC internally?

I've noticed tons of stuff that I feel is wrong with sprites and whatnot, but I'd assume most of them are known internally, as they are usually visually very striking (especially overlap / vertical position issues, and issues with line of sight / sprite updating)

So in short, are these kind of bug reports appreciated, or should they be left over to internal QC at this stage of development?

ps. Sorry if this has been explained somewhere, I tried checking appropriate forums for bug reporting guidelines and whatnot, but couldn't find a clear statement on this.

I'm not a developer, but from what I've seen they want everything reported. We literally are the QC. ;)

Please include screenshots of these things, and good descriptions of the circumstances. They have to find the specific prop, wall, tile, whatever in the specific map, and there are quite a few maps to go through if all they know is "Sebillian is on car, plz fix."

What I've did (quite a while ago, I should update it) is create a dropbox folder and share the link on a post. I then would upload all the screenshots to dropbox. I would then bump the post whenever I found more bugs, and say which screenshots were new.

Just make sure you name the files properly, and describe in the post which screenshots correspond to what maps, errors, etc. I also included a text file in the dropbox that I would update with the same information as was in the post, for redundancies sake.

I also separated them into terrain categories, so Farm, Arctic, Desert, Middle East, etc. to assist in finding the correct map set. The game should tell you what terrain you are in when you shoot down the UFO (I think. I don't actually remember.)

Anyway, these are only suggestions. You can do whatever you want. :)