See soldier medals and option toggle for limited ammo

Amazing game; two suggestions:

1. I love the addition of soldiers being awarded medals that give stat bonuses in certain circumstances. I'd really like to be able to check out my soldiers' profiles and the medals they've been awarded (soz if this already exists, I haven't been able to find it)

2. I understand the rationale behind limiting the buying/selling aspect of the game, but I do feel like it would be cooler to be in control of limited base ammo stocks that need to be refilled, making choices in ammo/grenade types to buy, etc, as well as not having unlimited chem lights during missions (so the choice has to be made to buy them, supply soldiers with a certain number of them). A game mode option to toggle this kind of stuff would be awesome. Allows the game as intended by the designers, but gives the option to those who like to micromanage this kind of stuff. - note: not suggesting buying/selling to make huge profits.

Churz.

The only free stuff really is the first tier.

After that you need to build your own weapons and gear so the management side is there for the majority of items.

I am pretty sure there will be mods flying around shortly after release (if not before) that bring some kind of management of starting stocks into the game.

The down sides are that stores do not have a stock limit, items do not take up space in stores, there is no purchase function (apart from one specific to purchasing the F-17) so it is not a straightforward mod, some features simply do not exist in the game.