[v18.5 Ground Combat] Starting battle with half ammo

Reported his before, and here it is again, this time every last one of my rifles is starting with 10 ammo instead of 20. Note, only the rifles. My machine gun is fine, and so is my rocket launcher. Found at start of battle. I came directly from base to the battle, and I did visit the soldier screen in between last battle and this.

This time I have a save: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46780505/Autosave3.sav

(side note, wth is up with the forum? I tried attaching the save, but the dang thing kept timing out.)

Don't think so. In fact, I'm sure I did not. This was my second UFO crash, and there was several days between it and the first. I also know I checked the equip screen, as I assign classes by stats, so I check right after the ship gets back to base, plus I had to replace a casualty.

Damn odd, as this is the second time I've seen this.

Wait, I may have something. The first time I saw this, it was the rocket launchers, came through with 0 ammo. This time it was rifles, coming through with half ammo. Could that be it? Some bug halving a weapons ammo capacity? Half of 1 being rounded down?