[18.4, Ground Battle] Missing ground and building textures

On loading a ground attack mission I quite frequently experience varying degrees of missing textures - usually mainly the ground, which simply presents as solid white, and occasionally buildings too, which are largely invisible and I only know they're there because of xenonaut pathing around and through them. It appears that it is more likely there will be missing textures the longer I have been playing a game without restarting (30-40 minutes+; not too common, as CTDs are themselves hugely abundant). This generally indicates that a CTD is incoming in short order, and saving and quitting, then reloading fixes the textures.

With 18.4 I seem to have gotten a lot of these issues. When battle map loads, the textiles are all white with no textures, UFO doors are white as well and sometimes the whole UFO is just a white block. I found that if I ALT + TAB out of the game, and then come back, all the textures come back and I can finish the battle.

Can you please attach a save file about these locations (missing texture)? Thank you.

Also, please check if you graphics card drivers are up-to-date.

And how do you suggest I provide that? As stated above:

...and saving and quitting, then reloading fixes the textures.

With 18.4 I seem to have gotten a lot of these issues. When battle map loads, the textiles are all white with no textures, UFO doors are white as well and sometimes the whole UFO is just a white block. I found that if I ALT + TAB out of the game, and then come back, all the textures come back and I can finish the battle.

Doesn't work for me. ALT+TAB usually kills the game. I just restart as soon as I see white non-textures.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I too have the same problem, but I only notice d the ground textures. I don't know about the other textures, but it was the very first map I came across to fight enemies. Though I was sure I read that this is because of how the game archives the texture files. (Could be wrong though)

But I haven't done anything other then quite the game.

Edited by ShadowFox