V18(2)Why when I arrive to the ground mission (terror) is always night???

Gundos, take it easy.

I'm sure testing crew had already read your post.

As soon as somebody get rid of previous bug he currently diagnose, he (or she) will download your savegame and try to reproduce your bug.

If he can, he will immediately comment "thank you, there is bug, we informed DEVs" or stuff like that.

Maybe even "Yes, it was a bug, we alredy fixed it for nearest hotfix", if you are lucky.

If he can't, he will comment "sorry, can't reproduce. What version do you use - desura or standalone?" and maybe some other questions like your OS, system memory etc.

Read previous posts and look how it was.

If nobody answer you, it does not mean nobody read you or nobody want to work with your bug.

It only means everybody working really hard with previously reported bugs and your bug is still in queue.

Show some patience.

(PS. I'm NOT a crew member - just gamer like you)

Sorry for the late answer Gundos. There is a lot ground to cover just for one QA guy.

Thanks for the save file, it's a bug, and will be fixed.

Edit:

When there is a lot to do one day, sometimes i forget to answer to the threads, just grab the info and save file i need and move to the dev build to check the issue. Also, your fellow forum members are here to help, always listen to their replies, they can solve your problems sometimes.

Edited by Matthew