several small bugs

hey there.

after the recent update via desura (version 18 hotfix 1) i noticed some small bugs...

i´ll take them in order of file name of screenshot

http://imageshack.us/g/820/capture0011404201314085.jpg/

Capture1... does anyone agree with me that a parking ticket is in order for parking INSIDE a helicopter?

Capture2... i dont mind having ghost soldiers - but i´m thinking if this was planned or not... walking through a tree is kinda wrong...

Capture3... it was hell to get this sebilian out from in front of that container... some way of making him better taretable would be nice - took me a while to NOT target the container instead...

Capture4... i´m just mentioning this because i´m at it anyway... the font size could be adjusted to not have overlapping text... oh - and take a look in the options menu for keybord shortcuts for more text work to be done...

oh - one more thing - one would think that a rocket tank would be a better shooter than a soldier with a rifle... obviously not... i wonder how its targeting? by having someone blindfolded and aiming over the thumb?

It took me 4 shots to hit once - the sebilian was obliterated of course... but hitting some civilian cars (pretty resistent to tank rockets by the way - are these volvos? :-D ) and whatever wasnt really useful - i wont complain too much about them though - just having my beloved rocket tank at all is quite the improvement.