[18.1 + hotfix air combat] corvette AI targets foxtrot regardless of context

A corvette popped up in late october - I hadn't researched alenium weapons yet, but figured I'd give it a shot with my default setup (yeah I saved, sue me). :P Foxtrot and two condors unloaded their sidewanders + avalanches and I sent my Foxtrot back to base, hoping to kite the corvette with autocannons.... then I noticed the corvette turning away from my condors!

Running my Foxtrot up the side of the map I was able to let both of my Condors sit behind the corvette - after unloading ~100 cannon rounds each it went down, not a scrap of damage to anyone!

Well the foxtrot will be bigger threat the next time so it's better for the aliens in the long run if the get rid of it. At least that's my reasoning :cool:

I've encountered another problem though. I had 2 foxtrots and a Condor, enemy had 3 interceptors. Foxtrots fired, missed (whoops), turned around and ran. Condor got close and personal with it's awesome magstorm. But here's the problem. I downed 2 interceptors with Condor while they chased my foxtrots out of game bounds. Both foxtrots disappeared, meaning they were gone from the fight and the last enemy interceptor just flew out of bounds and shot them both down with it's lasercannon. Uaaargh! I think it should definitely lose them as targets and not even be able to shoot at them when they have officialy escaped.

Edited by Shima