v 18.1 standalone several bugs

I'm on the hotfix, not the vanilla desura download.

First time I've played it in a while and I was definitely feeling the fun factor. With that said...

I'm at sep 29th in the game, this must be 5th or so mission.

% to hit seems off. I noticed it most with precision rifle as it would say '0%' and I'd shoot and hit anyway. I'm suspecting the shown % is wrong as it looked like it should be a reasonable shot. Similarly throw a grenade and hit 5 times in a row with a 3% chance.

Both maps I noticed with multi-story dwellings I had issues where it wouldn't make the roof transparent. That certainly made finding the alien tough :)

Once had an issue on the desertish map with the well where I walked through and outside arch/door way and couldn't walk back through it.

Same map when a soldier (mine or civilian type) stood next to the solid part of the mixed wood/stone fence the stone fence would overwrite the soldier so you could only see the solider's feet and head. (Did that description make sense?)

Last, and game breaking, I started using stun grenades and the battle map keeps crashing. I walked a unit through the purple smoke and game crashed. This was very repeatable.

I had a few other crashes on different battle maps but they were not repeatable and I don't have a good idea what was different to speculate on.

Edited by Nuttss
version correction

Both maps I noticed with multi-story dwellings I had issues where it wouldn't make the roof transparent. That certainly made finding the alien tough

Have you pressed the roof icon next to the backpack one? Just in case that helps?

Once had an issue on the desertish map with the well where I walked through and outside arch/door way and couldn't walk back through it.

Yes, I had this one last couple of builds. I was hoping to get a screenshot of it this time for bug posting. Lost a soldier right in front of the UFO when it happened before, as she couldn't get back into cover.

Last, and game breaking, I started using stun grenades and the battle map keeps crashing. I walked a unit through the purple smoke and game crashed. This was very repeatable.

I thought that was one of the things that the hotfix was supposed to sort? not looking forward to later missions if so.

Can't wait for the first real bug fix patch. I can't manage to enjoy the game in its current state, empty crash ships, aliens shooting through ships that can't themselves be targeted even from within the ship, % indications that are way off the real %, all of that happening every mission.. Perso I'll just wait a bit more before really getting into a campaign ^^