[v3.6.0] MARS rocket launcher incorrect damage documented

MARS rocker launcher turrent shows it deals 36 kinetic dmg.

I was able to kill 2 Cleaners with 40 HP in one hits on a particular mission and that should be impossible, unless I don't know the actual dmg calculation?

11 hours ago, fisheye said:

MARS rocker launcher turrent shows it deals 36 kinetic dmg.

I was able to kill 2 Cleaners with 40 HP in one hits on a particular mission and that should be impossible, unless I don't know the actual dmg calculation?

Every weapon can do between 50% to 200% of their base damage. I guess we should add that to the tutorial :)

Well, that completely makes sense. I knew about 50-200% damage in general, I kind of assumed that it doesn't work for explosives though I think. It is a bad assumption on my part, but maybe it's worth adding that to the tooltip that explains 50-200% damage.

BTW. The tooltip that mentiones that damage mechanic shows a small "table" with chances of %-dmg hit happening. Initially I thought that there are only those 6 fixed damages possible: 200%, 150%, 100%, 75%, 50%. In reality, I've noticed it is a full range. Maybe worth mentioning as well? That way someone has 100% certainty that a rifle can do damage between (assuming base 35) 70 and 17.5 (or however the game rounds values), instead of fixed damages: 70, 53, 35, 26, 18.