[v3.8.0 - Cleaner base] sentry gun doesn't look destroyed

Highlighted soldier shot and killed sentry gun. Some armor pieces popped off the gun but the model still looks "intact". I thought it was some kind of Zombie gun where a new one pops out when you kill the outer shell, but it just seems to be a non-destroyed model issue.

edit: this also happened to the next sentry gun I killed. Then later I tried loading a save and the dead guns had their death animation on savegame load and subsequently showed the correct destroyed model.

sentrygun.jpg

auto_groundcombat_turn_6_start-190.json

Edited by SoftwareSimian

8 hours ago, SoftwareSimian said:

Highlighted soldier shot and killed sentry gun. Some armor pieces popped off the gun but the model still looks "intact". I thought it was some kind of Zombie gun where a new one pops out when you kill the outer shell, but it just seems to be a non-destroyed model issue.

edit: this also happened to the next sentry gun I killed. Then later I tried loading a save and the dead guns had their death animation on savegame load and subsequently showed the correct destroyed model.

sentrygun.jpg

auto_groundcombat_turn_6_start-190.json 1.86 MB · 0 downloads

Yeah, looks like an old bug somehow found its way back in, I'll bring this up to our programmers and get it fixed, thanks!