[8.4 Ground Combat] Soldier Freezes on opening door

I had the same thing happen in 8.35, once when going through a doorway, and once when clicking inside a UFO's doorway but the soldier was around the corner (not standing in the doorway, but standing next to the UFO). Both times I got out of it by right clicking in a direction the soldier wasn't facing, forcing them to turn and look that way.

The time I was trying to go into a UFO's door the sound of the soldier walking started to play, though the soldier wasn't moving. I actually hit the TURN button before I figured out how to unfreeze him. When the new turn came, the sound of walking was still going on, and the soldier was still stuck.

They're still trying to figure this one out. The last time I clicked on a black square just inside a UFO door I got a path that instead of going to the door directly it went around the UFO to the other side of the door. Later, I found out that the suggested path had no legal way to make that trip as drawn.