3.20 crash when killing cleaner leader

7 hours ago, hags1944 said:

1st time crash in experimental Cleaner VIP mission. retried 2nd time, crashed again.. Killed leader, was stealing computer data and crash, same place.

output_log.txt 33.42 kB · 0 downloads error.log 10.32 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the bug report! The output_log.txt file you've attached is different from the one we usually look for though, this one is generated by Unity while the one generated by the game is called output.log (rather than output_log.txt). Can you check whether this file exists in the Logs folder (usually in Documents/My Games/Xenonauts 2/Logs? Can you also upload the .json save file so we can take a look? It should be on the Saves folder (which is in the same directory as the Logs folder)

On 3/2/2024 at 3:53 AM, hags1944 said:

I think I can provide the logfile .in addition, I reset game to normal mode   and played for a while so save files will be useless.

output.log.1 10 MB · 1 download

Thanks! We'll try to check it from the log file you've provided. Do you still remember the steps that led to the crash happening? This might be a crash inside Unity's physics so it might be one that's hard to isolate, so knowing the reproduction steps would help us a lot!