[3.10 experimental - Tactical] Wraith armor distance effect healed when reloading a save

5 hours ago, InCiDeR said:

I broke the armor with a grenade, then I did a save. After reloading the save the armor was healed again so my sniper did no longer have a good shot.

Thanks for the bug report! Can you upload the save here so we can take a look? I'll link a guide below to help you find where your saves are located!

I am sorry, I did not think of keeping that save file. Because it will only show the after state (armor healed) and not the before state (armor broken) as the reloading process itself "heals the armor".

To my recollection I think this phenomenon has happened before on a couple of occasions, but I did not bother to report it due to me thinking I remembered it wrong.

However, I will keep my eyes out for this one and keep all my savefiles from hereon

Edited by InCiDeR

12 hours ago, InCiDeR said:

I am sorry, I did not think of keeping that save file. Because it will only show the after state (armor healed) and not the before state (armor broken) as the reloading process itself "heals the armor".

To my recollection I think this phenomenon has happened before on a couple of occasions, but I did not bother to report it due to me thinking I remembered it wrong.

However, I will keep my eyes out for this one and keep all my savefiles from hereon

It's alright! The bug apparently is still part of the known bugs we've had but haven't had the time to fix, we'll get back to fixing it eventually once we've progressed further on the development of the game :)