V2.20 Game Crashes on Creation of New Game

1/3/2024
V2.20

I get into the game creation screen, setup my game and the game crashes. 

I have two crash report files created by the game to send but  I am not sure where to send them.

Thanks for your help,

Jim

8 hours ago, Hashysh said:

1/3/2024
V2.20

I get into the game creation screen, setup my game and the game crashes. 

I have two crash report files created by the game to send but  I am not sure where to send them.

Thanks for your help,

Jim

Hey Jim, thanks for taking the time to create an account here and to tell us about the bug you've encountered

For the crash report, this is named "output.log", and is inside the Logs folder, in the same directory as your Saves folder for Xenonauts 2.

Ideally, I'd like to take a look at both the save file and the crash report file (output.log) so we can see what's causing the game to crash on your end.
Seeing as you've already got the crash report, I assume you already know where it is, but just in case I'll link a forum thread that directs you where to find the save file for the game!

You can simply attach the save and crash report by drag and dropping the file while you're writing a reply, this will automatically attach the file on your reply post!