[Milestone 2.20 Combat AI] civilian suicides lemming attack

Espada-i-Daga

unarmed civilians run to the aliens and commit suicide due to reactionary gunfire

I already wrote about this bug and offered solutions: №1: make them run to the player's ship or hide in the style of the chrysalids or reapers from the aliens, so that their behavior at least looks like a person who is trying to survive and escape) 
№2: allow the player to mark a place on the map where a civilian should run (like the player’s soldiers shouting at them where to run in order to escape and survive)

photo_2023-12-20_14-20-42.jpg

auto_groundcombat_turn_3_end-34.json

7 hours ago, Espada-i-Daga said:

unarmed civilians run to the aliens and commit suicide due to reactionary gunfire

I already wrote about this bug and offered solutions: №1: make them run to the player's ship or hide in the style of the chrysalids or reapers from the aliens, so that their behavior at least looks like a person who is trying to survive and escape) 
№2: allow the player to mark a place on the map where a civilian should run (like the player’s soldiers shouting at them where to run in order to escape and survive)

photo_2023-12-20_14-20-42.jpg

auto_groundcombat_turn_3_end-34.json 1.52 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. This issue should be fixed in our next major update (Milestone 3).