[V 2.18 - Ground combat] Can't throw grenades

Joelbu

I have encountered this bug many times by now: Sometimes when trying to throw a grenade, the accuracy drops to 0%, unaffected by range or soldier strength.

This can be fixed by saving and then loading the save, but is still pretty annoying. I don't know how to reproduce it or what is triggering it.

1 hour ago, Joelbu said:

I have encountered this bug many times by now: Sometimes when trying to throw a grenade, the accuracy drops to 0%, unaffected by range or soldier strength.

This can be fixed by saving and then loading the save, but is still pretty annoying. I don't know how to reproduce it or what is triggering it.

Thanks. Yeah, we're aware of this one. Unfortunately we can't figure out what's causing it, and we can't fix it until we know the cause.

If you have any information about what you were doing before the bug happened then that might help us track it down. Do you use the Shift move path shot preview functionality a lot? A previous version of this bug was linked to that.