[v2.16exp-Ground Combat]The new shell of the cleaner autoturret.

M Myula

When the cleaner autoturret was defeated in the cleaner HQ battle, a new shell appeared, but only in appearance.
I think this happened 3 times and all of them were when I killed it with the main gun of a MARS tank.
I could be wrong, I have a hazy memory.
When I loaded the save again, the shells were gone.
I have two outputlogs made at the same time, should I list the one with nothing on it(output.log)?
Translated from Japanese.

I'm having a great time playing:)

23 hours ago, M Myula said:

When the cleaner autoturret was defeated in the cleaner HQ battle, a new shell appeared, but only in appearance.
I think this happened 3 times and all of them were when I killed it with the main gun of a MARS tank.
I could be wrong, I have a hazy memory.
When I loaded the save again, the shells were gone.
I have two outputlogs made at the same time, should I list the one with nothing on it(output.log)?
Translated from Japanese.

I'm having a great time playing:)

Thank you for taking the effort to post a bug report on our forums, we appreciate it! It's also good to know that you're enjoying the game too!

As for the bug, this is a currently known issue regarding destruction states not updating correctly, we intend to address this issue on milestone 3 (we're working on it but it's a few months from now) when we move to a newer version of Unity. For the meantime, please bear with us!