Vx 2.10 Exp - Ground Combat - Grenades show 0% for every square

bonerstorm

On 11/17/2023 at 4:20 AM, Kouki said:

Hmm, that's weird. I believe a fix was included on 2.10 that was supposed to address this issue. We're going to look into it but if you encounter this again, please let us know!

Just recurred on 2.12b! -1% hit chance even with +150 range modifier for dropping on own square. It also doesn't show blast radius unless you go up a level.

output.log

quick-2.jsonimage.thumb.jpeg.3d9651ca6161f81b02c37f2af814c05a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6d266144d7d999c85f3678f25c5600bc.jpeg

Thanks for the additional information! We're still actively trying to fix this bug and more information to glean is always helpful, we'll take a look at the output.log you've provided and see if we can track down the actions/events that led to the bug, thanks!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Kouki said:

Thanks for the additional information! We're still actively trying to fix this bug and more information to glean is always helpful, we'll take a look at the output.log you've provided and see if we can track down the actions/events that led to the bug, thanks!

It happened again! This time I started hitting different buttons to see if a key might be causing it... hitting the "shift" key a few times seems to have fixed it.

4 hours ago, bonerstorm said:

It happened again! This time I started hitting different buttons to see if a key might be causing it... hitting the "shift" key a few times seems to have fixed it.

Yeah we thought this was caused by the shot preview mode (shift key) and tried to fix it on an earlier patch, turns out that hasn't completely fixed the problem. We're still actively working on it and hope to get it included in our next patch

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Kouki said:

Yeah we thought this was caused by the shot preview mode (shift key) and tried to fix it on an earlier patch, turns out that hasn't completely fixed the problem. We're still actively working on it and hope to get it included in our next patch

Good luck!

Yeah, it occurred to me to hit shift because it happened immediately after using shot preview on the previous soldier. As far as bugs go, it's not the end of the world. Anything that can be solved by F5+F9 is survivable.

On 11/23/2023 at 3:13 AM, bonerstorm said:

interesting, having the same problem pop up in the live build and reloading does fix it..but reloading is annoying..pressing shift a few times is less immersion breaking and a lot quicker.