Milestone 2 EXPERIMENTAL - Balance & Feedback thread

Chris

This is the thread for feedback on the new Milestone 2 branches that have been released on the Experimental branches. There's still quite a bit of work to do on Milestone 2 in terms of adding more content (missing research art, missing research text, more maps needed, etc) but we want to use this time to improve the game balance and fix any new bugs we might have introduced.

Please let us know about any gameplay / balance issues you encounter here. However if you encounter bugs, please put those in the appropriate sub-forum as they'll be picked up quicker that way.

Changelogs:

4 hours ago, SoftwareSimian said:

So now the Experimental branch is more current than the prototype branch. I suppose Prototype is only used occasionally for breadboarding new mechanics and not necessarily updated with each patch. So bleeding-edge testers may need to flip back and forth between versions.

Yeah, the Prototype branch is going to be shut down at least temporarily in the near future. But I guess for now I'll just update it to be the same as Experimental.

2 hours ago, CreasedTails said:

Game crashing when me try assign soldier to heli. In squad window, when i open this game crashing. Last 2.07b version expbranch

user__51_manual_save-4.json 427.43 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. We're working on a fix for this right now. In future though, it'd be great if you could put bugs in the bug reporting subforum.