Xenopedia needs a major overhaul

It's much more difficult to find information than it's supposed to be. There needs to be a better way to compare everything. And the descriptions need to match what they are referring to. Some items say things like "less recoil" (yet the accuracy is the same) or "much faster than a human" (yet the TU are low).

This is honestly one of the biggest let downs of the whole project. I mean, the game is great and I can get around it, but things that should be stupid-simple are a chore to accomplish. It feels like a game where the developers have never played their own product.

I know it's harsh and I understand the game is still in beta. But it still needs to be said.

Please let me know if you need more input to make the game more intuitive in this regard.

X2.jpg

3 hours ago, Zach said:

the game is still in beta

I think this is the big thing. Once the rest of the game has been finalized, that's when it is time to update/correct the xenopedia. After all, what if they adjust some stats later on in the beta, that means they'd need to update the xenopedia again? And again? And again? It would just be making unnecessary work for themselves. 

12 hours ago, Zach said:

This is honestly one of the biggest let downs of the whole project.

IMHO you shouldn't expect any documentation at all in EA, and anything you get should be expected to have inaccuracies. Keeping all of the documentation complete and up to date is simply not a reasonable expectation in Early Access, when the game is supposed to be unfinished and changing a lot.