[V1.30 10 AUG 2023 - Geoscape -> Air Combat Transition] Crash before start of Air Combat when one plane left squadron and enemy is intercepting player's squadron

From Save on day 67 - After air combat I let go my Angel-2 to go back to base
My two Phantoms are set to intercept two UFO fighters, they are trying to intercept them, UI suggests that maybe the fighters are initiating combat - save from day 68.
Both manual combat and autoresolve results with a crash.

Attached output log is from clicking manual combat, I see there is
```Exception in Unity lifecycle, marked as handled: NullReferenceException: [INITIAL CRASH] - A fatal error occurred during Update[] - Object reference not set to an instance of an object```

auto_strategy_after_intercept-67.json auto_strategy_before_intercept-68.json output.log

On 8/11/2023 at 7:32 PM, GreeboCherry said:

From Save on day 67 - After air combat I let go my Angel-2 to go back to base
My two Phantoms are set to intercept two UFO fighters, they are trying to intercept them, UI suggests that maybe the fighters are initiating combat - save from day 68.
Both manual combat and autoresolve results with a crash.

Attached output log is from clicking manual combat, I see there is
```Exception in Unity lifecycle, marked as handled: NullReferenceException: [INITIAL CRASH] - A fatal error occurred during Update[] - Object reference not set to an instance of an object```

auto_strategy_after_intercept-67.json 663.94 kB · 0 downloads auto_strategy_before_intercept-68.json 690.92 kB · 0 downloads output.log 6.73 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, I can reproduce this - we'll take a look at it.