Okay we got to talk about the bushes (And other minor issues)

Currently the early access has been great but there's a huge minor issue that keeps irking me. That is the fact that soft covers like hay, bushes and hedges can block bullets completely. The rest of the game has been immersive but I can't for the life of me focus when bushes and such can create a 100% block chance for bullets and even stuff like alien plasma. It just doesn't make any sense. Maybe a way to fix this is to give bushes and other folliage only a vision block or lower damage if the projectile hits it.

Another weird jankyness we seem to have now is the fact that whenever you toggle between different height levels the soldiers on levels on top like on the roof or containers still clearly visible and some times over lapping onto lower levels. Making it extremely confusing when unless at the right level you can mistake to true position of your troops. Is there a way to make the upper levels partly translucent when toggling or making soldiers of upper levels disappear completely unless on their level. Because the half baked viewing we have now is just really bad. Even worse in later stages of the game with multi level ships or maps with big buildings.