(V 17.1) Suprise ground missions crash and Auto save bug

Hi there, I have had ground missions pop up a couple of times, without sending out troops or an interceptor. At the conclusion of these missions my computer crashes hardcore, just after the mission spec page in which you get your score and troop upgrades.

Hitting load autosave, I was happy to find I could finish the mission... however I noticed that instead of receiving the 100 points for securing alien craft, upon again completing the mission.

I received negative billions of points instead, resulting in a terrible mission outcome. Which made me sad, as I eviscerated all the baddies without a scratch. :P

I have one that I think was a surprise mission, It certainly rewards me with negative billions of points upon playing the save game. I'm not sure how to send it to you, I'm not overly savvy with computers, attachments doesn't seem to do anything. I have the save with the last alien standing. One shot should take him out.

Hello, you can attach a save file if you upload it as a .zip or .rar file or if you upload it to a file sharing site like mediafire. The save games should be located here, and you can track the save file looking at the last modified date and name: C:\Users\YourUser\Documents\Xenonauts

The save file would help us out a lot.