[V17.1 - globe+aircombat] - Multimode bug.

Xenobug.jpg

Heres what happened:

An alien spawned almost over my base and another far from it.
I sent a squagron intercept the nearest and another the farthest

The first squadron intercepted the nearest UFO almost over my base. During aircombat, the grid showed the 2 squadrons, 2 music played assyncronic and all stuttered a bit.
I had control over only 1 squadron (the one set to intercept this UFO), the second squadron seemed to flee (IE taking cap toward its intended ufo.) and be on another combat grid,
During combat i wanted to change the grid to manoeuver and suddenly the globe map appeared beneath. The game crashed when the ufo fled the combat grid (combat end).

i hope the anexed image is good enought

Xenobug.jpg

Xenobug.jpg.1faf62c28d94d2f7f0b1a6f433a6

Must be a variance of this bug.

The ufo was going away from my base, but the two squadron where launched simultaneously and popped up exactly on the first ufo place.

My first squadron attacked as intended, my second on the other grid (there was a second combat grid between world map and first ufo grid) just took its bearing toward second UFO and went away, i had no control over them.

Not this double air combat again :(.

Alright we !!really!! need a save game to reproduce it. I offer a reward to anyone can give me a save game, that i just have to load, and in a few seconds double aircombats will start. The rewards are: A less buggy game and also drinking a virtual beer with me :))) (I pay for the pixelated beers :) )