[v17.1.2 Tactical] Not all items comes from the missions.

During the missions I can see dead aliens. If to stand on top of them and press the inventory you can see that for example they have A plasma rifle, alien granades, plasma rifle clips. That's OK. But when the mission ends a mission protocol shows that I took the plasma rifle, clips, but not the granades that was actually on the floor.. why is that ? a bug ?

So It is not in the stock and I cannot research it... just missed.

Another thing is when diring the mission I pick up this Plasma rifle with me, it dissapears from the itms that I took from the missions.

You probably know this but I will reiterate for others who might read this thread.

Alien weapons are automatically sold at the end of a mission.

Alien ammunition clips and grenades should be automatically converted to Alenium so you can reuse it to create ammo compatible with your own weapons.

The exception is the first item of each type which is kept to unlock any relevant research topic.

There has been a bug reported where alien grenades were not being properly recovered for research though, I don't know if that was fixed or not.

The person who reported it suggested that you could get around this by picking up a grenade to force the game to recognise the recovery but I haven't tested that.