[v17.1.2 Tactical]. Issues when picked up the granade and does not want to use it,.

Will try to explain the situation. It is 100% reproductable.

For example I have a sniper with two granades in the slot. I see the alien. Want to kill 'em using the granade.

Click grandae, yellow box appears around the granade, ok.

Now i want to change my decision and want to use the sniper rifle insteard of grande.

case1:

Now I click the Sniper rifle and yellow box appears around it as well.. when moving mouse cursor to the alien, it shows that I use the granade, but not the rifle.. so cannot make a sniper shot.

case2:

Now I click the granade button again to disable the granade selection, but the yellow box around the grandade does not desepear, so granade become selected forever, can rethink the selection. So I have to chose another soldier.

When you say slot do you mean the quick throw button or is the grenade in your hand?

Its in the quick slot. See the screenshot. You can see that rifle selected togather with granade at the same time.. and there is no way to cancel the granade selection and actually fire with rifle.

xx10.jpg

xx10.jpg

xx10.jpg.517ab7764cdecd7577d016c7049f851